RISK ASSESSMENTS & CONSULTING
Sprague risk assessment, training and consulting services allow us--and our clients--to evaluate overall operations from a bird's-eye view. We assess all food safety risks, pest-vulnerable zones and sanitation issues. Then we implement the kind of targeted, proactive pest management program that brings more than just pest control in the moment, but also long-term peace of mind.
Our risk assessment and consulting services may encompass:
- Risk Assessment Inspection and Analysis
- Fumigation Alternatives
- Pest Prevention Strategies
- Organic Pest Management
- Fabric Pests
- Pesticide Safety
- Rodent Pests
- Stored Product Pests
- Urban Pest Birds
- Wood Destroying Organisms
We also offer the following training programs to educate your staff and help you meet all regulatory or third party requirements:
- Integrated Pest Management (specific to your business)
- Introduction to Entomology (great for kids and adults!)
- Insect Identification
- General Pest Control
- Pest Biology
- Aeration of Fumigated Railcars
- Comparison of Third Party Inspection Standards
- Inspecting Incoming Goods
Our risk assessment, consulting and training services will be tailored just for you and coordinated directly with your local service center and our Sprague Technical Department. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
For upcoming speaking events and technical conference details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .